Monday, September 14, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Rob and I met a few friends out at my 3rd Jimmy Buffett concert this year. This year was a TON of fun! I am not a beer drinker, but for some reason, it tasted VERY good this day! ha ha! We tailgated for about 3 hours and then went in for the amazing show. He has always put on a good show. Here are a couple of pics.



The next day, we had a BBQ at our house with our group of friends. It was fun. Rob borrowed the xbox band thing (not sure what it's called, ha ha!) from our neighbor and the kids had a blast....So did Sohee in Braeden's Elmo Chair, too funny! We watched "The Hangover" at the end of the night, which had us all laughing. A great way to end the night.








I have been trying to think of some new activities for Braeden and I to do together. So, I bought some paint to make drawings. He loved it, and I loved watching him color! Daddy got involved and made a dog (aka: Pig LOL). We gave a drawing to Linda, it was her birthday. It was her favorite gift ever.






**Alana**

No comments:

Post a Comment