Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I would love some wine...


I have never been a wine drinker. Sure, I have tried it several times. Rob loves it and has tried getting me "into" it, but I just didn't see what the big deal was. Sohee, Braeden's Godmother, is getting married and all her girlfriends went wine tasting for her bachelorette party. There were 12 girls and we rented a bus and went to 2 wineries in the beautiful countrysides of VA. It was a BLAST! I was around women, my age, mommys, out of the house, no baby! YAY! I learned about wine a bit, and really enjoyed it! Of course after drinking wine at 10am from 5pm, I couldn't tell ya the one I liked, but oh well! ha ha





2 comments:

  1. wow. i was WAY behind on your blog. i just caught up on a bunch...
    you have been BUSY!!!
    i guess since i talk to you on the phone, i know what is going on with you... but there is so much on here i didn't know about. :)

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a good time. Having grown up near Napa, I got to experience the wineries first hand pretty often! They can be so much fun! I hope you get to do it more often!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete