Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm pregnant!

I knew it! Monday morning, March 29th, I started to get nautious. And, next thing I know, I am hugging the toilet. I got sick. This was Rob's first day back at work (part time). And, he happened to be just opening the front door when I was in the bathroom. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Braeden. I just get sick the one time for me to tell myself, " take a test."
The next day, Rob picked the tests up. And, this is what it did. 2 lines= Pregnant

I have been preparing myself over the last 2+ years that the next one was going to be a little devil. I mean, I can't have 2 easy kids, right?! So far, I have been nautious several times with this pregnancy. Which I never did with the other one. My first appointment is April 16th. I have lots of questions for them.
Rob and Braeden got me these flowers for carrying our newest addition to our family. Wasn't that sweet?



**Alana**

No comments:

Post a Comment