Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is about as crazy as we got this year....Braeden had on my belt and suspenders. And, Rob's belt from a couple of years ago. Cute!




I had my friend Stephanie and her son over for our weekly 'play date'. We try and do fun stuff such as a hobby or a new project while the boys are playing. So, I am remodeling our dining room chairs. The pattern does not match my decor and has been driving me nuts! This is date #2 we have worked on it and still have 2 more steps until they are finished. But, I am really pleased with how they have turned out! Stephanie and I keep amazing ourselves with what we can do and how creative we can be! It's fun.
Here it is the before:

Working on it:

So, I decided that our stairwell going to the basement needs a make-over. We hired painters and this was the outcome. Love it!
Before:

After:


**Alana**

No comments:

Post a Comment