Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

We were busy, busy, busy! Friday, Rob got off work early and we headed to Lowe's to get flowers and yard work items. I didn't have anything ready for dinner, so we decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, which is new here. Arista was with us and we called our friends Matt and Jess to meet up. They came back to the house, and we watched a movie--of course Rob and I fell asleep.

Saturday, we took Braeden to Linda's while Rob and I could tackle all the outside chores. I called Linda to check in with her and she said that she told Braeden that she was going to the bathroom and she would be right back. She heard, "ting, ting, ting!" Well, Mr. Braeden opened up her dishwasher, was sitting on the door, and emptying out all the silverware! Then, she said that Braeden put potato chip clips in ther hair after he found them in her cabinet. He is so funny!! I trimmed all our bushes, which we have alot, I hadn't realized. Rob trimmed the two trees, mowed the back yard, and Arista planted our flowers. She is so good at that! We spent 5 hours on landscaping! It looks wonderful! Then, we went to eat Mexican with Linda.



Sunday, we had our neighbors, Matt and Jess, and Tim and Shannon and their kids come over to BBQ and watch the Indy 500. It was fun! We found a turtle in our back yard and the kids loved it! We set him free, though. I don't think he was happy in what we had him in!

Monday, Linda, Arista and I went and got a pedicure and manicure! Ahhh it was nice! Arista and I went shopping and I found 2 pics that are on either side of the mirror above the couch. I am DONE with decorating! Yah!

Our fishtank stand is finally complete! Rob and Charles did an excellent job! There is still the hood to make along with all the other plumbing, lights, filters, skimmers to be purchased! UGH, when is this going to done already? I hate waiting! ha ha!

That's all to report now. We have another busy weekend ahead of us with entertaining and date night with our friends! I'll leave you with a new pic of Braeden...and his new, fun little stunt---taking off his diaper!



*Alana*

No comments:

Post a Comment