Monday, March 29, 2010

This n That (Feb-March)

Here are a few pictures of Braeden's play dates we try and to once a week, with my friend, Stephanie. I have known Stephanie for over 15 years. We used to work together at my first 'real job' back in KS. This is her son, Jacob.


We went to the mall and the boys had to ride on these fun rides.


These boys are our friends' kids. Love these kids. Evan and Aaron. They will soon be big brothers to their little sister.

My mother in law hosted a triple birthday party for some of the women in the family. Here is a pic of all the sisters at the table.

Rob's best friend from High School, Matt, came into town for business and he came early to spend the weekend with us. Him and his wife are expecting their first child in May, so we over loaded him with a lot of tips and information on newborns, etc. We had a good time!

Our friends Ashley and Dave just had a baby boy. And, this was at her shower. This was the first time out of the house and leaving the boys by themselves in a LONG time. So, I took my time and enjoyed myself with her and the other gals. :)

**Alana**

1 comment: