Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, to me!


Well, I celebrated yet another birthday, my 32nd, *sigh*. They sure are not like they used to be! In my 20's, I used to party like a rock star! It is a joke with my best of friends of how I had a "birthday month" and celebrated every weekend! Oh,...those were the days! Lots of fun times I had, and will never forget.

These days? It is nice to have a meaningful card and maybe dinner. I had mentioned to Rob that I didn't have anything that has "mom" on it. He surprised me when he came home with a big pink gift bag. I certainly wasn't expecting anything after I went shopping for some new work clothes. Braeden got me a beautiful Mom plaque, a silver bracelet with "m-o-m" all the way around it, a coffee mug, a figurine with a mom and child on it, and very nice cards! Way to go, Rob! He did so good! Rob goes ALL out for gifts, he always has been like that. Sometimes that's good, sometimes not--depends on who the gift is for. ha ha! Just kidding!

We went to dinner at City Tavern with Arista and Linda. I was so full after eating shrimp, oysters on the half shell, crab legs and prime rib! It was a nice dinner! Thank you! I love my family! I hope to have many, many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! when was the exact day? i need to put it on my calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete