Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funnies

Braeden loves talking on the phone, like his mommy. So, I put him on speaker and he thinks whoever he's talking to can see him and what he's doing. He 'shows' them his toys, food, whatever. It's so cute. Here is was talking to my mom and he was showing her him jumping on his zebra. (Disclaimer--my husband dressed him in these PJ's)

Here he is brushing Elmo's (MoMo) teeth. As you can see, someone was on the phone and he was showing them. :)

Rob and I took Braeden for his quarterly Bingo show-off for Linda. She gets such a kick out of it. She says all her bingo buddies asks when he is going to come in. He has been coming in since pretty much a newborn. Her friends give him little gifts. This time, he got a little football and Bob the Builder cars.

He was being shy when the women were coming up to see him.

My child could eat Mac and Cheese everyday. And, sometimes he does. This day, he wanted to take his lunch with him.

Besides Mac and Cheese, he LOVES Cheetos. He is like his mommy. I am a sucker for cheese--any kind of cheese! I have no idea why kids want to put objects in their ears, but this was the first time he did this.

In an earlier post, I had written about Rob and his 'rock collection' as a child. We went to get some fish supplies and while Daddy was inside, we played. And, I have to say, "like father, like son". He played with rocks for about 20 minutes. As always, he had them in a perfect order and we counted them several times.


At the same place, we had to discover the statues...
"Boobies" Braeden is fascinated by them right now. He puts his hands down my shirt and grabs them and says, "boobies!" It is so funny! We are waiting for him to do this to a stranger.

I was kneeling down with him and I asked him where the "boobies" were. And, I totally got busted by one of the employees who was right behind me and said something like, "Smart kid!" oops! :)

Braeden and I went over to Arista's apartment and her kitty Rufus (foo foo) hides in her kitchen cabinet. Braeden had to crawl in there and hide and give him kisses.

It's amazing how each day, there is more laughs from Rob and I with something new he does or says. His biggest thing now is he will grab your hand, lead you to where he wants you to go and say, "hurry!" And, one of our favorites: When we ask him a question and his response: "No. No way!" Another favorite and daily saying is "Mom? you ready?" "Daddy? you ready?" "Ginny? you ready?" "Mimi? you ready?" "Goggy? (doggy) you ready?" And, believe me, he is ALWAYS ready! :)
**Alana**

1 comment:

  1. i loved the part about braeden and the phone. classic!
    and the mac and cheese in the shoes... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete