Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This was Rob and I's 3rd Valentine's Day spent together. The first one was during my first visit to meet him after 13.5 years of being apart. And, boy were our dates totally different-then, being care-free and now being married and having a child! :)

The first date, we went to a nice romantic, quiet, 4 course meal, and out after that. THIS year, we planned to go and see Avatar (again) in 3D and then an Italian dinner. Since EVERYONE was out of the house, after the snow storm, there was no way to see a movie! Sold out. So, we went to dinner. I am not usually a wine person, but 2 bottles later, I was all about it!

We exchanged cards and candy. And, Rob got me a dozen red roses. Very sweet.

Not a very good pic of me. But, this is my favorite lil Valentine! And, the card he signed.



xoxox
**Alana**

1 comment: