Tuesday, March 9, 2010

He has what???

Braeden and I went over to Linda's to visit with her. Braeden took off his socks and shoes. And, Linda freaked out telling me that there was red bumps all over his feet. I had literally just given him a bath before we went over and there was nothing on him. She swore it was chicken pox. So, we got him into the doctor a hour later.

It was hand, foot, mouth disease. Excuse me? I had heard it once before, but Linda and my mother had never heard of it. It is a common virus and is very contagious. Kids can get it as easily as being in a shopping cart. I am pretty good at sterilizing them, but you can't sterilize 100%. Anyways, there isn't any medicine that can get rid of it. It just has to run its course. He had it for a few days and was fine!

I didn't take any pics of it, but all is well in our home!

**Alana**

1 comment: