Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A sucker for you!!

I am just thrilled to pieces! Braeden has been SUCH a good baby and toddler (for the most part-ha ha!), that I have to tell myself, "this can't be THAT easy!" He pee pee'd in his potty chair all by himself! He has been doing it once a day for 4 days! 27 months old. Unbelievable!

I was on the phone (imagine that), and when I got off the phone, I was looking around for him. He was sitting on his toilet and he peed!!! I made such a big deal about it jumping, clapping my hands, and praising him. Rob was asleep, so I called my mother-in-law, my mom, and then my sister. I had them all on speaker phone and they all told him how proud they were of him! I have to laugh a bit, because I swore getting him in his own bed was going to be work, then it wasn't. So, I was preparing myself for him using his potty chair as a big job, and IT wasn't! Seriously, ...is it supposed to be this easy?! Man, are we lucky!!!

I didn't get it on video, but snapped a few pics of this great accomplishment!!


Sitting on daddy's lap with his sucker.

**Alana**

1 comment:

  1. thats so great. wow... i don't think it is supposed to be that easy... but might as well enjoy it, right? maybe the next kid won't be that easy. :) way to go braeden.

    ReplyDelete